GSA and the Windowman
“The Greenest Window Is The One That Isn’t Replaced”
Installing Secondary Storm Windows Saves Energy & Reduces Landfills
The Window Man has been providing window solutions since 1989. We cover the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area and Delaware. We are Secondary Glazing (Storm) Window experts. Our Mon-Ray Secondary (Storm) windows save energy, reduce noise, increase physical security and increase comfort.
Interior or Exterior
The Window Man and its professional and experienced installers have provided and installed thousands of Secondary windows in Federal and Commercial buildings, Hotels and Schools. Our installers are certified through the InstallationMastersTM certification program. Interior or Exterior Installations, operating or fixed including Large sizes and specialty shapes are available. Glazing options include LowE, Tempered and Laminated.
Windows can account for as much as 40% of a buildings heat loss/gain. Three primary factors to consider: Air infiltration, Radiant heat loss/gain and heat loss/gain through conduction can all be reduced dramatically using our Mon-Ray secondary glazing windows.
The preservation and restoration of historic buildings is vital to our national heritage and the Greenest building is the one that is NOT torn down.
Some of our projects with Mon-Ray Secondary Glazings include
- The Peterson House- Washington DC
- (HOLC) Home Loan Building-Washington DC
- National Research Council-Washington DC
- Various Interior Mounts in the (USDA) Department of Agriculture-Washington DC
- Various Interior Mounts in the (NIH) National Institutes of Health-Maryland
- The Naval Academy's Ward Hall-Annapolis MD
- Seaford Middle School
- Middletown Middle School-Delaware
- Department of State Training Facility-Arlington VA
- National Park Service Building-Harpers Ferry WVA
- John Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
- Green Peace Headquarters