We always love when we get client feedback. Here are some of the latest comments.
- “Ham helped us keep our unique windows by introducing us to custom storm options we were unfamiliar with. He was soo VERY knowledgable about DC Preservation Board restricitons. Excellent experience beginning to end.”
- “I had a great experience with you guys. You were professional, courteous and listened. And solved my window problem. Thank you!!”
- “What we hoped for”
- “Great experience with all staff I dealt with, expecially Tammy. She made numerous calls to me RE: the blinds after window installation. Thanks for the cookies”
- “Thank you for the cookies”
- “Well done by all involved”
- “The window installation went well. The storm door installation took multiple return trips to get the right hardware, fitting and to fix a broken part.”
- “Ours was a small job and I very much appreciate the help of Ham and his team”
At The Window Man customer service is our number one priority. This kind of feedback is essential for us to continue to grow and evolve.
Entry Doors are one of the least expensive ways to make a big impact when remodeling your home, with most projects costing, on average, under $5,000.00. Remodeler Magazine reported in November 2011 that in this geographic area homeowners get an average 75% return on an entry door replacement. Changing an Entry Door can also have a dramatic visual effect. ProVia is one of the leading manufacturers of Entry, Storm and French Doors. ProVia has several styles of entry doors pick from. You have the choice of a fiberglass, wood or steel door, a panel style, glass insert options, sidelites, and above door transoms. All of these can be customized to create a unique door for your home.
One of ProVia’s most popular lines is the Fiberglass Signet Entry Door. The Signet Entry Door is designed for superior structural strength compared to other fiberglass entry doors. All Signet Fiberglass Doors have the DuraFuse finishing system featuring P3 Fusion, and a 10-Year Finish Warranty.
- Authentic Wood look with the strength and security of fiberglass
- Stiles and rails are dovetailed and glued at each corner creating a structurally solid, integrated frame.
- Scientifically formulated compounds provide superior resistance to denting, splitting, cracking, and warping.
- High-definition panel profile creates excellent shadow lines and distinct panel designs.
- High-performance, composite material is utilized on all bottom rails, giving excellent rot-resistance
- The inside door frame is hand stained or painted to match
- Comes in 18 different styles in four different finishes and four different sidelite options
- You can customize your entry door by ordering a different series, style and finish on each side of your door.
The image to the left is of a Signet Fiberglass Entry Door we installed recently in Vienna Va.
It is a Cherry 006 style door stained in American Cherry. This door has an Antique Brass Addision w/Flair Lever hardware. It also includes a Peepsite and Exterior Kickplate in matching antique brass. The door was clad using Snow Mist White cladding.
The 006 Door Style is on of ProVia’s most popular. It is a classic 6 panel embossed front, the two top panels, smaller embossed squares, and four larger rectangle panels on the bottom. The 006 Style is a classic style that will accentuate any home.